Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using USRP w/o Daughterboard's

From: Robitaille, Michael
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using USRP w/o Daughterboard's
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:40:29 -0700

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 08:54:21 -0800, Eric Blossom wrote:

> The code that's been in CVS for quite a while treats "no rx daughterboard"
as if there were a Basic Rx

> daughterboard attached.

> See the last few lines for db_basic.py

Should I get the error message;

 "Warning: Treating daughterboard with invalid EEPROM contents as if it were
a "Basic RX."

"Warning: This is almost certainly wrong... Use appropriate burn-*-eeprom
utility."

per the code in the last few line of db_basic.py?

I do not get this message when I run usrp_fft.py -R a:0

Mike