[Discuss-gnuradio] Low Frequency signal into scope example.

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Low Frequency signal into scope example.
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:02:11 -0500

When I use the usrp_scope.py example (with small modification), I only see
a trace for part of the time scale for low sweep rate.  I am guessing that
it has to do with how long the usrp send data per X window update.  How can
I change the event duration so that I get a sweep for a longer period of
time?

Mike

http://mail2web.com/ .