[Discuss-gnuradio] Viewing square wave in usrp_oscope

From: sudhindra aithal kota
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Viewing square wave in usrp_oscope
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 01:01:53 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
 Is it possible to view a square wave using
usrp_oscope.py? I have a circuit which produces a
square wave that I want to view.
 I know usrp_oscope is not a general purpose
oscilloscope. We eventually want to manipulate the
signal coming from the circuit for our purposes. So we
wanted to know if it is represented properly.
 The square wave had spikes in it. It appeared more
like a capacitor charging and discharging. And at high
frequencies, it resembles a sine wave. The signal
coming from the circuit has a frequency of 41 KHz.
 Has anyone tried working with a square wave before
and faced this problem? Please let me know how to
correct this. Thanks

Sudhindra

http://in.promos.yahoo.com/fabmall/index.html