Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build problem

From: LRK
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build problem
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:21:52 -0600

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 01:46:24PM -0800, Eric Blossom wrote:

> I think the problem is that your "upgrade" somehow changed the default
> maximum stack size.  The QA code is only allocating 1.6MB on the stack.
>
> What does
>
>   $ ulimit -s
>
> say?

65536   (kbytes)

I if'ed out the actual code so it definitely failed just allocating the
space. Was a bit confusing trying to find this since it seems to use
the old installed /usr/gr/local/lib/gnuradio*  libraries in preference
to the new build in .../gnuradio-core/src/lib/.libs/gnuradio* but I don't
know if that is a bug or a feature.

--
LRK