Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gmsk error

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gmsk error
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:13:33 -0800

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 06:23:24PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
> Not sure if this will work but here is a screen shot of my demodulated data
> that I am trying to recover the digital signal from and inputing into
> gr.clock_recovery_mm_ff.
>
> Mike

There's probably a frequency error between the transmitter and
receiver.  That would account for the DC offset at the output of the
demodulator.  If you remove the DC offset, you'll have something
that's acceptable for gr.clock_recovery_mm_ff.

Do you know what bit pattern you are transmitting?
If so, you ought to be able to see it in your screenshot.
You could try transmitting something simple like 1,0,1,0
or 1,1,1,0,1,1,1,0...

Eric