[Discuss-gnuradio] Linux DSP attempt 2

From: David Carr
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Linux DSP attempt 2
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 01:42:29 -0600 (CST)

I'll try to clarify my original question:

I'm looking for low end DSPs which cannot run linux.  Instead I'd like to
find a low end DSP which has development tools like gcc that can be run on
the developer's linux workstation.  Does anyone know of anything like
this?

Some of the older TI DSPs met this criterion but they're expensive and no
longer in production.  A lot of the higher end DSPs have development tools
that can be used in linux but they're very expensive.  My targe cost for
the chip is <$20.

Sorry for the ambiguity,
-David Carr