Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] software controlled antenna

From: Angilberto Muniz Sb
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] software controlled antenna
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:50:23 -0800 (PST)

Interesting, Chuck.

My current work involves phased-array and adaptive
antennas in the digital domain (at the IF level).

This device (and you experiment) is related to the
same area but concentrated at the RF level (analog).

We might get some simple e cheap way to play with this
idea -- perhaps some switched-beam device based on a
Butler Matriz...

Angilberto.

http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/preamps/3541.html