[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: ssb demod

From: mike revnell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: ssb demod
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:20:20 -0700

Stupid mistake correction.

In the 'hfir.sci' file in the tar ball from the other day replace two occurances of "%pi/2" with "%pi/4". Replace the file named f in the tarball with the attached one.

cswiger wrote:

Hi Mike - I'm probing the ssba.py package - had to change
the freq_xlating_fir_filter from ccf to ccc since the taps
loaded from 'f' are complex.

The freq_xlating_fir_filter should still be set for 0 Hz - I'm
expecting the passband to be 0 to -3000 for lower sideband.
According to the tests above there is also output for 0 to +3000Hz.
Am I doing anything wrong?

--Chuck

-0.000318-0.000215j
-0.000224-0.000128j