[Discuss-gnuradio] Has anuone besides the folks at LinuxJournal gotten t

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Has anuone besides the folks at LinuxJournal gotten the code to work?
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:07:36 -0500

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Has anyone besides the magazine gotten the code to work? It seems to
me that building and debugging software is one thing, but what about
the hardware involved?

For example this computer can run Linux, both natively, and using the
UMSDOS method that Slackware 10.2 still supports, even though I don't
have that version installed.
He in the next setences refers to the computer
The soundcard he uses is also supported via ALSA. I don't think he's
got a Line in port, just a Mic port.

So where can I find a list of supported receivers to act as the
hardware back ends for this?
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
"This signature was once found posting rude