[Discuss-gnuradio] Some general questions

From: Dawei Shen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some general questions
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 03:08:42 -0500

Hi, Gang

Just got two naive questions, but I've never thought about them seriously.

1. A Python programming question

In gmsk_test.py, send_pkt() and rx_callback() are two inner functions of the outer function main(). However, in send_pkt(), the object "fg" is used, in rx_callback(), the object "st" is used. But I remember that the local name space of the outer function is invisible to the inner function. Can anyone of you guys help me with this question?

2. Is GNU Radio capable of transmitting and receiving at the same time? Particularly, they are operating using two different frequencies?

Thank you guys

Dawei