|Subject:||[Discuss-gnuradio] data size of the usrp source|
|Date:||Sun, 5 Feb 2006 20:27:52 -0500|
I am a beginner of USRP and Python.
I have a lot of questions on my new USRP board.
1) How to define the size of data stream from the usrp.source? For example: I want 1024 samples per second or per scope_sink display. How to define the data size from usrp.source?
2) How to define the time and voltage (X and Y) scale in make_scope_sink_f() method
3) Can it implement GPS pulse-per-second (PPS) trigger? Run the receiver program every second synchronize to the GPS PPS pulse.
4) Why the make_scope_sink_c() doesn't work in my machine? It says no oscope_sink_c method
5) Which method can implement auto- or cross- correlation functions?
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|