Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on Windows

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on Windows
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 23:52:53 -0500

Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
On Monday 06 February 2006 13:06, Robert McGwier wrote:

Lots of hooey deleted
I would say that this is the single best hope we have for reliable and
solid audio under Windows for GnuRadio.  I will soon return to this and
help Eric, et. al. get it running and into the general cvs download and
then all of us can beat it into shape.

I might remind Berndt and everyone else that I have NEVER used a release
version of GnuRadio.  They seem to stay current for about fifteen
minutes under a major change was checked in!

Bob