[Discuss-gnuradio] Need help installing GNU Radio

From: jjw
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need help installing GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 07:54:48 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

I am trying to install GNURadio on a Fedora Core 4 system following the
instructions at http://www.kd7lmo.net/ground_gnuradio_install.html.  I
completed the baseline install process (skipping the two octave installs
because I don't need them) and proceeded onto the gnu radio portion of the
install.  When I go to install gnuradio-core I get an error duirng the make
check (error below).  I tried removing the enable-sse command from my FFTW
install per http://www.nd.edu/~dshen/GNU/Tutorial/1.html this site's
instructions for installing GNU radio but have not had any success.
If anybody has any idea what could be causing this and how to get past it, I
would really appreciate it.  Thanks for all the help!

>>> gr_fir_fff: using SSE
....../run_tests: line 15: 13414 Segmentation fault      $file
Ran 4 tests in 0.020s

Ran 3 tests in 0.015s

Ran 3 tests in 0.018s

FAIL: run_tests
1 of 1 tests failed
make[5]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory
make[4]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory
make[3]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
make[2]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
make[1]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
Sent from the GnuRadio forum at Nabble.com.