Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need help installing GNU Radio

From: Matteo Campanella
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need help installing GNU Radio
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:46:52 +0100 (CET)

Hello, FC4 is the very same system i am runing right now... the error
you're ecountering could depend on the fact that your architecture is AMD
based and not Pentium (is that true) - for AMD platforms you should
indicate 3dnow and not sse in the buildbaseline from kd7lmo - he defaults
to sse indeed, and that could be your case. Try reading the tutorial from
dawei shen
http://www.nd.edu/~dshen/GNU/Tutorial/1.html

cheers
Matteo iz2eeq