Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] unable to make check my own cc file

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] unable to make check my own cc file
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:20:55 -0500

Rajenish:

You do not mention the inclusion of the public members of your class from your .h in the swig (.i) file. Have you done this?

Bob

rajenish kumar jain wrote:

Hi,
I have written anew c++ file within howto module. I have writeen a .cc file a .h file and added the interface to .i swig file as mentioned in chapter 10 and 11 of the tutorial. I have replaced the code within the exisintg howto_square_ff.cc and howto_square_ff2.cc. Till this point it works fine. Then i wrote new howto_awgn_ff.cc file and howto_awgn_ff.h file in the same directory. But this doesnt work. the make check gives me the followong problem.
Please let me know what the problem could be
best regards
Rajenish