Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] unable to make check my own cc file

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] unable to make check my own cc file
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:02:34 -0800

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 12:35:44PM -0000, rajenish kumar jain wrote:
> Hi,

> I have written anew c++ file within howto module. I have writeen a
> .cc file a .h file and added the interface to .i swig file as
> mentioned in chapter 10 and 11 of the tutorial.  I have replaced the
> code within the exisintg howto_square_ff.cc and
> howto_square_ff2.cc. Till this point it works fine. Then i wrote new
> howto_awgn_ff.cc file and howto_awgn_ff.h file in the same
> directory. But this doesnt work. the make check gives me the
> followong problem.  Please let me know what the problem could be

> best regards
> Rajenish

Did you add the new source files to _<foo>_la_SOURCES in Makefile.am?

Are you trying to run qa_howto.py from the command line without using
"make check"?  Try running "make check" instead.  Running from the
command line will use the installed version of the libraries,
generally not what you want.  "make check" and run_tests adjust a
bunch of environment variables in order to run the non-installed code
from the build tree.

Eric