Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] various USRP GUIs freezing

From: Erik Tollerud
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] various USRP GUIs freezing
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:57:38 -0800

I suppose that would be helpful...

I'm using the CVS gnuradio (as of about a week ago)
running under FC5
wxPython version is 2.6 - I wasn't sure if I should pick the unicode
or ANSI version, but I think I installed the ANSI (if it matters)
and 256 megs of ram.

As for the processor, I'm not absolutely sure - it's a Dell GX220, so
It's some form of pentium III or 4, but I'm not sure how to look up
processor data under linux...