RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded control of USRP

From: Lee Patton
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded control of USRP
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 13:00:07 -0400

Thanks for the reply, Clark.  Basically, the project we're working on
involves putting the USRP on a small UAV ("A" as in "aerial" not
"autonomous").  So, weight and power consumption are key.  The hydraxc
looks very cool.  However, I think we can go larger. And, for the first
cut at a solution, we want to go for the simplest thing that works.  It
seems like the hydraxc might not be that. However, for a final design
choice, it might work very nicely.  In fact, it looks like it could be
the solution, but it will take more time to get up and running than we
have.  I hope you will update the list as you make progress with the
hydraxc.

- Lee