Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR program for Macintosh

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR program for Macintosh
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 12:35:39 -0400

I have a Dual G4 @ 1.25 GHz running GNURadio w/ my own mods for fast USB and audio. For some reason this model covered under the previous models' noise issue (recall or something like that; none of the G5's are either). They don't call them "wind tunnels" for nothing!

There are various mot too expensive mods one can make to quiet the computer. Google "powermac noise" to get a list. - MLD