Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grGPS Preliminary Schematic

From: Clark Pope
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grGPS Preliminary Schematic
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 08:21:42 -0400

I guess I missed the answer to why you can't do GPS with the DBS board? It has the hooks to apply power to the antenna and it certainly has the bandwidth and tuning range. If you're concerned about having a nice clock rate to make the despreading easier you can replace the oscillator on your USRP with a 32.768MHz oscillator, for example. (I'm in the process of switching mine to 44 MHz ro make wlan easier.)

-Clark