Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new tarballs

From: Luis Simoes
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] new tarballs
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 14:39:09 +0200

Hi Eric,

thanks a lot. Every thing is working fine now.
Now I have still one question: Was the module tv_rx extinguished in the new
tarballs? My old applications return the message global name tv_rx unknown.
Shall I change all the applications to the way benchmark_gmsk_rx.py works?

Thanks again, your tips helped me a lot.

Luis