[Discuss-gnuradio] Flex 2400 Daughtercards and MIMO

From: Elaine Garbarine
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flex 2400 Daughtercards and MIMO
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:50:57 -0400

Hello all,

I have a question regarding the Flex 2400 daughter cards and their use for
MIMO applications.  Our lab just got a few of the Flex2400s and we wanted to
follow the procedure detailed in the Wiki to lock the oscillators on the
daughter cards so they can be used for MIMO applications.  My question is,
if we follow this procedure does that mean that the cards can no longer be
used for SISO applications?

Best Regards,
Elaine