[Discuss-gnuradio] Digital Radio Mundial

From: Brett L Trotter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Digital Radio Mundial
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 06:12:58 -0500

I've been tearing apart and fixing up the DReaM sources in order to
reduce it to its core. I've made patches to allow use of FFTW3 instead
of FFTW2 and to fix the problems compiling without the QT GUI interface.

So I'm at the point where I know how to instantiate a DRM Receiver
object and am close to understanding both how to pass in I/Q values and
how to dump out audio data to a sound card.

What do I need to know in terms of taking that C++ code and making a
Python GNURadio/USRP module that can use the DRM library?