[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_tv_rcv issues

From: Erik Tollerud
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_tv_rcv issues
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 10:25:13 -0700

I'm trying to make use of this new example program to try to tune to
some local TV stations, but I'm not having much luck... the program
appears to work fine, and I if I tune to a channel, the fft clearly
shows the carrier (1.75 MHz below the channel center) sticking way
above the noise floor, but when I run usrp_tv_rcv, I see nothing other
than static... Is this example fairly noise-sensitive or the like?  My
antenna could be better, so the signal isn't that great...