[Discuss-gnuradio] how to import a class in python

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to import a class in python
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 15:21:05 -0400

I have developed a simple class "howto_object"
(which does not do anything at this point...)
and now I want to make it part of gnuradio/howto,
so that I can "see" it in python when I am
doing "from gnuradio import howto"
This class is not derived from gr_block and the rest,
so I am not sure what the right wrapping should be...

I attach the code.

Thanks
Achilleas

----------------howto_object.h---------------