Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio OFDM receiver design

From: Jens Elsner
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio OFDM receiver design
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 19:38:34 +0200

Achilleas,

great. I'll then focus for now on implementing time/frequency
synchronization. Does the decoder support puncturing? Did you publish
you code already?

Concerning my "jitter" problem: I sampled another DAB source with the
DBSRX daughterboard and implemented a correlation based frequency
synchronization algorithm. That pretty much solved the problem (although
a little jitter is still there).

Jens