Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] make check failing

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] make check failing
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 16:21:25 -0400

Garrett - I assume you're trying to install into your own Python site-specific "space", compiling from your own development "space"? ... and not trying to integrate your stuff with gnuradio-core (/src/lib/general , for example)?

I've done what I assume you're trying to do (mine is available via "from und import mld" in order to allow all of our UND stuff to stay together; it's simple to place the libraries elsewhere), even created shell scripts to add in new blocks for me (with the name I request, though always prepended with "gr_") - adding the correct names (for the new block) to the appropriate files in their correct places in those files.

Your issue is probably an easy fix; it's probably a subtle issue with one of the .i files or Makefile.am . So, yes, posting your config files (or sending them separately) would be the most useful .. I'm sure some eagle-eyed person (me or otherwise) will be able to tell you where the issue is. - MLD