Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded systems with gnuradio

From: Daniel Piccoli
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded systems with gnuradio
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:37:58 +0800

I don't think the iPaq supports any USB input. You can get expansion
packs which somehow connect to it (I don't have one). Maybe someone can
point us towards something that has USB2.

Also, I don't really mind about the bandwitdth, as long as it handles HF
(voice) and GPS (what bandwidth does this require?). TV is not really
feasible on such a system anyway. Ideally, Wifi would already be built
into one of these things to save CPU.

Also, how would the USRP be in terms of battery power usage. Does
something else have to be developed?