[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-audio-osx updated for Intel Macs

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-audio-osx updated for Intel Macs
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 21:58:57 -0400

I've checked in the changes needed for gr-audio-osx to support both PPC and Intel Macs using the same codebase.

Another change, moving towards interface-similarity with other audio modules, is that the Source now auto-detects the desired number of output streams, and internally does not do computations on any unused streams.

I will work towards moving the Sink to auto-detect, but it's a bit more complicated. I will also add support for user-selected audio input / output device via the second argument ... keying on any part of the device name string.

Thank you to those who've provided feedback! - MLD