Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Intel Mac GNU Radio Install Update Soon

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Intel Mac GNU Radio Install Update Soon
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 22:19:03 -0400

Eric Blossom wrote:
On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 04:19:38PM -0400, Michael Dickens wrote:
I have submitted patches to Eric to fix the .align issue - some compilers define that number in log2 while others use linear. I'd be happy to ship you my diff's if you have time to try them out.
Great!  I would be happy to.

Hi Michael,

I've applied a variant of your patch and tested in on x86 and x86-64.

Turns out that
  .p2align X

*Always* aligns to 2^X.  So all I had to do was change the

  .align 16  ->  .p2align 4
  .align  8  ->  .p2align 3

Can you please update gnuradio-core and test on your Mac platforms?

Eric, Michael,

The new code and scripts work fine on my Intel Mac.

Thanks!

Dave.