Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USB2, 32 MByte/s or 480MBit/s?

From: David Carr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USB2, 32 MByte/s or 480MBit/s?
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:33:01 -0500 (CDT)

As a point of reference the SSRP was used in a radio astronomy application
where maximum bandwidth was important and we were able to squeeze a little
more than 40MB/s out of the bus.

I think this says that there is a little more to be had but that the USRP
is doing a pretty good job at 32MB/s...

-David Carr