Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Which LinuxOS to use?-->1.Unbuntu, Fedora, Mandra

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Which LinuxOS to use?-->1.Unbuntu, Fedora, Mandrake, FreeBSD
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:49:39 -0400

I need php5. php5-dev wants version 1.4 things because Ubuntu there is some issue. I could not get aclocal to work unless I forced aclocal.m4 by hand to call automake-1.9 for example. I got all of these am python not found and other blow ups leading to complete failure. As soon as I modified aclocal.m4 forcing the call to later versions of the auto tools, everything worked.

Bob

Mark Petrovic wrote:
I , too, am an Ubuntu 6.06 user. What were you attempting to fix by modifying gnuradio-core/aclocal.m4?

Mark