RE: SPAM-LOW: [Discuss-gnuradio] Geortzel DFT implementation checked in

From: Tom Rychener
Subject: RE: SPAM-LOW: [Discuss-gnuradio] Geortzel DFT implementation checked in
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:24:25 -0700

Thanks for the new function.

I am also interested in a CTCSS function.

Couldn't we take the output of your new goertzel_dft function, pick out the
particular frequency bin we are interested in by using stream_to_streams and
then pass that to the existing power_squelch function?

If this makes sense, I am having trouble converting the output of the
goertzel_dft function into separate frequency bin streams.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

Tom Rychener