Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NetBSD USB progress

From: Joanne M Mikkelson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NetBSD USB progress
Date: 28 Jun 2006 18:13:56 -0400

> There is a long outstanding bug in benchmark_usb that has it be
> unreliable.  It's been a long time since I looked at it.  The problem
> could be in the lfsr synchronization.

Yeah, I saw the comment in the file. What I find interesting about it
is that it's only failing for the slowest transfer rate, and the
others are fine. So they are getting past that same point in the
sequence with no trouble, and they're also not all failing ~60k
samples before the end...

It's probably indeed not very critical to figure it out, but it does
strike me as odd that it's unreliable in this particular way.

Joanne