Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PALM / NTCS Audio demodulation

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PALM / NTCS Audio demodulation
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 10:12:58 -0700

Augusto Pedroza wrote:

I am trying to modify the version of usrp_tv_rcv.py in the CVS in order to demodulate the audio component of the PAL-M signals. Has anybody have success on doing that for NTSC jsut so I could compare both codes or has naybody done it for PALM?

If all you want is the audio, I would start with usrp_wfm_rcv.py. It should work right off the bat. You can change the constants in there to make it match the standard more closely.

Matt