Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tools for FPGA programming

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tools for FPGA programming
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:09:51 -0700

Thomas Schmid wrote:

Hi Matt,

What tools are you using to do the FPGA programming? And which tools
did you use to layout the USRP motherboard? We have the mboard files
from www.ettus.com, though we are not really sure with what
application we can use them (except the pdf/ps files...)

The FPGA is programmed in Verilog, and compiled with Quartus from Altera.

The motherboard layout was done in PADS, but the layout files are not distributed. The schematics are done in gEDA.

Matt