Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with ^M (CR) in configure.ac and svn (Win

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with ^M (CR) in configure.ac and svn (Windows/MinGW)
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 14:12:59 -0400

Hi Johnathan,

I think I understand this now: With a Windows (native) port of svn, I should expect to see "^M" at the end of every line of every file when working with MSYS tools. Which means that autoconf can't create a working ./configure. (Which means I'm stuck.)

I have not been able to find a working svn port for MinGW---does anyone know of one? Or would I be better off using cygwin? Or is there a way to tell svn what line ending style to use as the "native" style without rebuilding the program?

Thanks,

-- Don Ward

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnathan Corgan" <address@hidden>