[Discuss-gnuradio] Ok folks, I'm back from my trip

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ok folks, I'm back from my trip
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:17:33 -0700

...and I'll be going through the new accumulated bugs and backlog of
email around the build system.  You can check the 'timeline' on Trac to
see things as they change; if you have a favorite bug you're waiting for
a fix for, let me know by direct mail and I'll let you know when it's
updated in trunk.

I want to say a big THANKS to all the brave souls who have been
patiently pointing out the errors of my ways...we'll get a stable trunk
on all platforms "real soon now."

-Johnathan