Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble understanding multiple independent signal

From: scaperot
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble understanding multiple independent signals
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:53:49 -0400

Hi all,

I have been playing around with the fm_tx_2_daughterboards.py and others to
send multiple signals at once.  I just wanted to confirm my
suspicions about the USB transmit path because I didn't see anyone
explicitly talking about this:  When I look in the usrp1.py and usrp.py files
that only one interpolation parameter is given per USRP sink.  So, I am
assuming for now that the signals I transmit must have the same sampling rate
(i.e. the same interpolation rate) coming across the USB cable.  Is this
correct?  Because the signals will have to be interleaved to go across the USB,
it would make sense that they would have to be the same sampling rate, but maybe
I'm missing something.

Thanks for any comments,

David Scaperoth