[Discuss-gnuradio] RFID receiver

From: Erlend Barstad Strand
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFID receiver
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:55:51 +0200

Hello

As a pre-project to my master-project I am considering making a RFID
receiver with gnuradio, atleast attempt to. However I recently noticed
that an RFID detector/receiver is mentioned as a project under
investigation or progress in the "Exploring GNU Radio"-document.

How far has that project progressed? If it is near completion it may not
be of such an interest as a pre-project.

best regards
--
Erlend Barstad Strand