[Discuss-gnuradio] Mayday, Mayday, flex2400 is down

From: hanwen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mayday, Mayday, flex2400 is down
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:36:06 +0800

Help!

Today, I connect two flex2400 directly through a coaxial wire. Maybe the gain is too high, the receiving one don't work any more.
One I plug the broken one on the mother board, the python graph seems not running and no data is transferred from usrp to PC. I see nothing on the fft window of usrp_fft.py.
I wonder which part of the daughter borad is broken and if it could be repaired.
I hope Ettus Research can provide me some repair service and it's free cause the board is just bought about 5 months ago ;)

hanwen