Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compile source code on Fedora Core 5

From: Murray Lang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compile source code on Fedora Core 5
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 10:59:44 +0800

I'm a beginner as well - about 2 or 3 days ahead of you it would seem.

Murray

At 10:20 PM 29/09/2006, Tarun Tiwari wrote:
Thanks a lot. I can see there are lot of things to install in FC5 and for that one need to have admin privilages.

As a beginner, which version of fedora core I should prefer for the gnu radio development. Should I proceed forward with the network computer or get one standalone computer?