Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue or even a problem with current release

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue or even a problem with current release
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 00:02:16 -0700

Gregg Levine wrote:

> On a whim I decided to download the currently available release for
> GNURadio. It complained that I needed the FFT package. I promptly
> found it at its location and built it, and installed it.

When manually building FFTW, you need to add --enable-float to build the
single precision version of the library.

Most systems/distributions have already packaged FFTW this way, so you
could try installing binaries from whatever system or distribution you
are using.

Please take a look at:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/BuildGuide

...for instructions suitable to your particular situation.

Johnathan Corgan, AE6HO