Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RDS / TMC / DAB / DVB-S/T ?

From: Jens Elsner
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RDS / TMC / DAB / DVB-S/T ?
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:04:36 +0200

> > DAB (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_audio_broadcasting) or
>
> Jens Elsner <address@hidden> was working on this, not sure of the
> status.  The work-in-progress is not in the GNU Radio repository.
It's not my priority right now, but it (at least some functionality and
my student project report) has to be finished according to my university
guidelines at the end of the year.

Status of the code: I can detect the DAB OFDM signal and demodulate it in
non-real time. The whole protocol stack is missing. The next step would
be to piece it together from existing GNU Radio projects (channel
decoding, deinterleaving). I hope to get to that soon.

Jens