Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ReG - Building GNU Radio

From: Kyle Zhou
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ReG - Building GNU Radio
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:06:59 +1000

I am using win2kpro+sp4. maybe that's the problem.
I will try to build on winxp and see...

On 10/16/06, Don Ward <address@hidden> wrote:
What version of Windows are you running?  (I seem to recall
a website somewhere suggesting that SP2 may be needed for
the wxPython build to work correctly; I'll see if I can find
it.)  The "import gnuradio.gr" problem may be easier to work
on.

Please let us know what you find out on this.

Thanks,

-- Don Ward