Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] slightly-OT: wxpython on Gentoo

From: Tomasz Mloduchowski
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] slightly-OT: wxpython on Gentoo
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 08:29:57 -0500

I think unicode is the culprit.. do you need unicode with wx applications?

I managed to get wxpython installed with following flags:

[ebuild   R   ] x11-libs/wxGTK-2.6.3.3  USE="X doc opengl -debug
-gnome -joystick -odbc -sdl -unicode" 0 kB
[ebuild   R   ] dev-python/wxpython-2.6.3.2  USE="opengl -unicode" 0 kB

also, please use /etc/portage/package.use rather than shell exports,
it will break next time you reemerge something.

And.. check my previous email about gnuradio-SVN with automake-1.10 -
it may save you some googling.

Tomasz