[Discuss-gnuradio] Easiest way to perform vector cross correlation on US

From: Lin Ji
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Easiest way to perform vector cross correlation on USRP?
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 15:53:51 +0100

Hi,
  I wonder what if the easiest way to perform real-time cross correlation in the FPGA on USRP? I've worked weeks on writing a close form algebra doing cross correlation,but since all my algorithms are based on floating points and multiplication/division, I'm afraid it's hard to convert that to Verilog code later.
  All I need to do is for 2 sequence A and B, perform this:
 max(ifft(fft(A).*conj(fft(B))));
 It's really easy to do in MATLAB and relativly simple in C++, but in Verilog? I have no idea...
 Please people, if any one has done this before or anything related, share some information with me, I would really preciate that!
/Lin Ji