Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Call for testing release 3.0.1

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Call for testing release 3.0.1
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 09:37:10 -0500

  Will we see a release candidate tarball before the final release? It was the
  tarballed version that caused me grieve last time.

Jonathan already said yes and posted it, but you can make your own
tarball with 'make dist' or even better make and test it with 'make
distcheck'.  I've made this work on recent NetBSD with BSD make.