Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] hier_block

From: Erlend Barstad Strand
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] hier_block
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 17:37:00 +0100

Thanks for the hint on xemacs...

However I still have problems compiling it.... most likely because I do not know how to use the makefiles properly.... Now I get an error when trying to use my qam_corr_demod:
"
self.qam_demod = qam.qam_corr_demod(self, Fs, Fc, amplitude, decimation)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'qam_corr_demod'

"

My guess is that it is due to my makefile in the python directory..... the file is included as an attachment: