[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Fft scope frequent hangs

From: Josh Jennings
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Fft scope frequent hangs
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:26:14 +0100

When you say C++, do you mean wxWidgets ?

That's what I was thinking.  Write a simple, fast plot widget for
wxWidgets, then built the appropriate wxPython wrapper for it.
No autoscaling.  Just pass a transform matrix and the array of
samples.

I actually started working on a wxwidget hoping to accomplish this.
Here is a link to what I have so far, plus a little backgorund info.
Feel free to use as you please. I will probably not have the time to
complete this as it should be done, but so far I have at least the
wxwidget canvas and grid, a blit function for the grid, the transform
matrixes, which can be called from the canvas, a drawline primitive
for either splines or staight lines and some simple functionality. See
the following page for more info:

http://www.jenningsplanet.com/wiki/index.php?title=WxWidget_Plotting